Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Gaskin Family Highlights

With 2010 coming to a close, it's nice to pause for a moment and reflect. Sure, the past year has been insanely busy and mind-bogglingly crammed full of this, that, and everything - but that's the way we like it, as it keeps us from getting bored.

We’ve had a healthy mix of adventure, good friends, yummy food, family time, good health, and generally uplifting experiences (we try to forget about the bad stuff). Good times were had by all. It’s nice having such amazing children – they make it all so fun and worthwhile. We feel very blessed and grateful for those blessings.

We wish you all well for the coming year, and please stop on by if you are in the neighborhood – we would love to see you! Please find below a few of our favorite memories from the year. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. I can't get the video to work........looking forward to hopefully watching it at some point.....hope that 2011 is good to you.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your yearly videos...I am hope that 2011 and another great year for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for telling me about the site! I love getting to see all the stuff of life that happens outside of my office! Its always great to see you guys. Say Hi to the girls for me.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete